My Marketing Plan to Sell Your Home
My marketing plan reaches and attracts potential buyers all over our city, our state and around the world. My marketing plan is complemented by our local, regional, national and global advertising, marketplace coverage and industry leadership. Selling a house in today’s real estate market requires more than just a sign in the yard and posting a listing on my social media page. I use a broad-based marketing approach designed to expose your home to a maximum number of buyers and brokers. Here’s how I do it…
My Objectives Are The Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD.
- To communicate to you weekly, the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
The Following are the steps I take to get a home Sold… the “Proactive Approach:”
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service. (MLS)
- High tech listing service.
- Access to all homes etc. listed for sale.
- Detailed information (pictures etc.)
- Real Estate internet web sites.
- Price your home competitively… to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at my company sales meetings.
- Evaluation of your wants, needs and highest priorities for selling your home.
- Optional! Order a preliminary title report and document the home is free of any legal encumbrances.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Send a feature sheet to the top 100 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 3to 5 hours per day and talk to 50 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact, over the next seven days…my buyer leads, Center of Influence, and Past Clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Assist in planning repair work to home if necessary.
- Offer guidance in furniture placement and staging the home.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home…for their feedback and response.
- Place your home on our internet marketing system which includes: google searches,realtor.com, yahoorealestate.com, trulia.com,
Zillow.com. And Homes and Land magazine.And many other publications as needed to sell your property
- Assist you in arranging interim financing…if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations…to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.