As your home buying specialist, I will:
- I will listen to your needs and take the time to find you the right home.
- Supply you the information about the local real estate practices.
- Provide information on neighborhoods, community activities, school systems, shopping, medical buildings, banks, etc.;
- Negotiate on your behalf, and act in your best interest.
- Keep confidential all information regarding you my client, or any other client of sales agent who might also be interested in the property.
- Supply you with listing information that matches your criteria.
- Help you find a mortgage lender that offers the best home loan for you.
- Be by your side through the entire process.
What you can do for me
- Review the listing information on homes that interest you.
- Tell your buyer specialist if and when you change your requirements and need to see additional properties.
- Take accurate notes on, and photographs of homes that interest you.
- Shop for a mortgage before you shop for a home.
- Remember, your buyer specialist represents you. It is my goal to find you the perfect home at a price you can afford.
- It is important to keep an open mind and be flexible for house hunting trips.
- 9 times out of 10 I will find you your new home in less than 3 appointments.